Wednesday, December 14, 2011

CCA Christmas Program

Wow! That’s all I can say about the fantastic Christmas Program our school put on last evening. I am amazed every year and this year was no different. If you missed it I feel sorry for you. You missed a big blessing.

The High School musical was phenomenal. What a presentation of the gospel and the meaning of Christmas. You guys did an outstanding job! Thank you!

The elementary production of “Angel Alert” was superb! Those kids amaze me with their memorization, singing and humor.

Our music director puts his heart into every Christmas program and it shows. Great job Dave!

What an enjoyable evening. If that didn’t bless your heart your heart is broken!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself. I have been involved in church work for over 35 years. I do not exaggerate when I tell you our Christmas Program is by far the best I have ever seen. Thanks guys!

May God bless all of us and may I wish you a very Merry Christmas!

See ya Sunday!
Pastor

No comments:

Post a Comment